GDP Warehouse and Cold Store Mapping
At Thermal Compliance we perform temperature mapping for warehouses and cold stores across Europe. We work to World Health Organisation (WHO) Guidelines and European Good Distribution Practise (GDP). Our engineers can help with:
We use 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant dataloggers, and all of our systems use validated software with clear reporting. Our systems can be set up to your requirements and can include the following:
- Minimum, Maximum and Mean Temperature for each sensor.
- Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT).
- Detailed Graph of all sensor locations, with tolerance limits applied.
- Detailed Raw Data reports, every log from every sensor.
- Detailed Schematics with clear sensor locations.
- Calibration Certificates for all test equipment.
- Recommendation for Monitoring Probes.
- Detailed Summary report.
Meteorological Winter and Summer (For the Northern Hemisphere)
- Meteorological Winter Starts 1 December and will end on 28 February
- Meteorological Summer Starts 1 June and will end on 31 August